If you are wanting to book a Bucks, Birthday, Corporate Team Building, etc. they are exclusive sessions. Therefore, you get to choose the date and time for your whole group and we will provide you a custom quotation for your session.
Below are the times for people with vouchers to the non-exclusive sessions ONLY.
To purchase these vouchers:
If you don’t already have a voucher or gift certificate please complete the purchase process then come back to this page to book your session.
Expired Voucher? VOUCHER EXTENSION
If your voucher is expired but you want to still come and have a shot? Purchase an extra three months here, for only $30 per person!
- Download the Police Declaration Form P650
- Download a Map of hitting targets @ Cecil Park Clay Target Club
- Download the Come Have A Shot Non-Exclusive Group Information
- Click on the date and session you would like to book in for and follow the link to our Eventbrite booking service
- On the day turn up 15 minutes early during this time head to the sign in office under the ‘blue sails’ and get a range sticker, then head down to the designated range have your voucher and your voucher booking form, the filled in Police Declaration Form P650 (bring this along we will complete and sign off on it for you – you do not need to go to the Police for this) and bring photo ID either a drivers license or passport. 12-18 yr olds need to have their own ID (passport/birth certificate) to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who themselves will need to show ID and also have filled out the Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Wait for Staff to complete the registration.
- Get ready for an EXHILARATING, EMPOWERING & EXPLOSIVE experience !
- yes we continue if it is raining
- each person gets to shoot at between 30-60 clay targets each
- not just DTL/Trap targets – we do double rise, skeet, sporting and DTL targets to give you the full experience of clay target shooting!!
- on average 70% of targets are hit
Please note: We do not take bookings over the phone for these sessions, please click on your preferred session below and follow the prompts.
If your voucher has expired and you require more time to find a suitable session, please purchase a voucher extension through the link above on this page.
- Additional sessions are added frequently as the need arises – we do try to fill sessions to the minimum 15 people before we offer new sessions.
- Group size is usually 15-20 people. We need a minimum of 15 registered people (made up of various voucher holders) per session for it to go ahead. We will do our best to contact you 48 hours prior if sessions are cancelled.
- Expired vouchers will NOT be accepted and all vouchers are to be verified prior to attending your session. If your voucher is expired – you can purchase an extension from the link above.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of your session going ahead forfeits your voucher.
- No shows = A forfeited voucher.
- People who turn up and fail the P650 declaration e.g. they do have a criminal record or are not mentally stable will forfeit a voucher as we are unable to let them participate, we do ensure this is a condition at point of sale … check the form prior here is the link: CPCTC P650 Form.
page last updated 26.7.17