$200 per person 2 hours
From time to time Hitting Targets will have ‘Come have a shot – ULTIMATE sessions where people can just come along and join in as individuals or in a small group.
Bookings are always essential, as there is a minimum 15 participants required for the session to go ahead.
Sessions run for 2hours whiting the following time slots: 10.00am-12.00m, 12.30pm-2.30pm and 3.00pm-5.00pm.
Click on the “Redeem Vouchers” Target to see what dates and times are available.
9.30 Meet & Greet, complete any paperwork
10.00 Basic shotgun and range safety, gun selection/fitting & shotgun handling and firing techniques
10.15 Practical shooting instruction and coaching – warm up practice … until the participants get the general hang of it
10.30 Mini Competition
11.30 Pheasant Shoot Off – all or nothing!
11.40 Pairs competition – best pairs team
11.50 “Quick Draw DUEL” – who is the fastest gun?
12:00 Photos & Prize ceremony
What is included:
- Shoot real 12 gauge shotguns, using live ammunition at moving clay targets whilst being instructed by Olympic Champion Suzy Balogh and her staff.
- Unlimited targets for the 2 hours
- No experience or license necessary.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced and all fitness levels
- Ages 12+ years (we have had participants male and female, aged from 12 to 89 years so far!)
- Everything you need is supplied – ammunition, targets, firearms, hearing and eye protection, safety frames and shooting jackets, range fees, insurance for shooters and spectators and temporary firearms licensing and temporary Shooting Club membership.
- 1 on 1 tuition when shooting – we will stand by you and guide you through each shot.
- We have firearms to suit even the smallest 12 year old and petite women!
- We ensure a safe and friendly environment.
- Each participant will receive a boxed clay target signed by Suzy herself.
- We even take photos of each participant shooting and then upload them for your free downloading.
Firearm Usage and Legal Requirements
You are not required to have a firearms license however if unlicensed each participant must be approved on the day of the session by filling in the NSW Police Force – Firearms Registry Declaration (P650). The declaration is for approval to use a firearm on an approved shooting range declaring that over the past 10 years the participant has been of good behavior and mental stability. Drivers license/Passport or similar is required to be shown on the day also.
Participants under 18 years must have parental or guardian consent on NSW Police Force – Firearms Registry Declaration (P650).
The Minimum age is 12 years.
Participants under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
No Alcohol No drugs – participants must be sober and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the session OR YOU WILL NOT SHOOT.
Shooting Range dress code: wear enclosed shoes, no thongs or sandals or high heels.
Go to essential information for further details.