BOOK IN / REDEEM – Public Try Shooting Session Times Available:
Get ready for an EXHILARATING, EMPOWERING & EXPLOSIVE experience !
- yes we continue if it is raining
- each person gets to shoot at between 30-60 clay targets each
- not just DTL/Trap targets – we do double rise, skeet, sporting and DTL targets to give you the full experience of clay target shooting!!
- Sessions go for 1 1/2 hours
- Additional sessions are added frequently as the need arises – we do try to fill sessions to the minimum 10 people before we offer new sessions.
- Group size is usually 10-16 people. We need a minimum of 10 registered people (made up of various voucher holders) per session for it to go ahead. We will do our best to contact you 48 hours prior if sessions are cancelled/postponed
- Expired vouchers will NOT be accepted and all vouchers are to be verified prior to attending your session.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of your session going ahead forfeits your voucher.
- No shows = A forfeited voucher.
- People who turn up and fail the P650 declaration e.g. they do have a criminal record or are not mentally stable will forfeit a voucher as we are unable to let them participate, we do ensure this is a condition at point of sale … check the questions here:
To be able to participate you MUST be able to answer “NO” to each of these questions. You will be signing a Police declaration stating this.
- Been refused or prohibited from holding a firearms licence or permit or had a firearms licence or permit suspended, cancelled or revoked?
- Been the subject of a Firearms Prohibition Order?
- Within the last 10 years been convicted of an offence involving firearms, weapons, prohibited drugs, robbery, violence, terrorism or an offence of a sexual nature?
- Within the last 10 years been the subject of a Family Law or Domestic Violence Order or an Apprehended Violence Order (other than an order that was revoked)?
- Ever attempted suicide or self harm?
- In the past 12 months been treated or referred for treatment for alcoholism, drug dependence or a mental illness within the meaning of the Mental Health Act 2007 or as a mentally disordered person within the meaning of that Act?
- Currently subject to a Good Behaviour Bond?
- Currently subject to an Interim Apprehended Violence Order?
- Currently suffering from any mental illness or other disorder that may prevent you from using a firearm safely?
(for private session such as Bucks/Christmas/Birthday/Corporate Team Building bookings please give us a call on 0418417943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
page last updated 15.4.2021