SESSION TIMES & VOUCHER REDEMPTION
Below are the times for people with vouchers to the non-exclusive public sessions ONLY “Come Have A Shot Sessions”
STEP 1. Click on the session time you desire from those available and follow the registration process.
STEP 2. Download the P650 Police Declaration – CPCTC
STEP 3. Download a Map of hitting targets @ Cecil Park Clay Target Club
STEP 4. 12-18 yr olds need to have their own ID (passport/birth certificate) to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who themselves will need to show ID and also have filled out the Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
ON THE DAY
On the day turn up 30 minutes early during this time head to the sign-in office under the ‘blue sails’ and get a range sticker, then head down to Layout 11, have your voucher and your voucher booking form, the filled in P650 Police Declaration – CPCTC (bring this along we will complete and sign off on it for you – you do not need to go to the Police for this) and bring photo ID either an Australian drivers license or passport.
Get ready for an EXHILARATING, EMPOWERING & EXPLOSIVE experience !
- yes we continue if it is raining
- each person gets to shoot at between 25-50 clay targets each
- not just DTL/Trap targets – we do double rise, skeet, sporting and DTL targets to give you the full experience of clay target shooting!!
- Sessions go for 1 1/2 hours
- Additional sessions are added frequently as the need arises – we do try to fill sessions to the minimum 10 people before we offer new sessions.
- Group size is usually 10-16 people. We need a minimum of 10 registered people (made up of various voucher holders) per session for it to go ahead. We will do our best to contact you 48 hours prior if sessions are cancelled/postponed
- Expired vouchers will NOT be accepted and all vouchers are to be verified prior to attending your session.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of your session going ahead forfeits your voucher.
- No shows = A forfeited voucher.
- People who turn up and fail the P650 declaration e.g. they do have a criminal record or are not mentally stable will forfeit a voucher as we are unable to let them participate, we do ensure this is a condition at point of sale … check the form prior here is the link: P650 Police Declaration – CPCTC.
To purchase these vouchers:
If you don’t already have a voucher or gift certificate please complete the purchase process then come back to this page to book your session.
page last updated 29.3.2019