$200 per person 1 1/2 hours
From time to time Hitting Targets will have ‘Come have a shot – ULTIMATE sessions where people can just come along and join in as individuals or in a small group.
Bookings are always essential, as there is a minimum 10 participants required for the session to go ahead.
Sessions run for 1 1/2 hours with the following time slots: 10.00am-11:30am, 11:45-1:15, 2:30-3pm and 3:30-5pm
Click on the “Redeem Vouchers” Target to see what dates and times are available.
9.30 Arrive @ range – head to building with “blue sails” for range sign in sticker
9:45 Head down to Layout 11 to complete P650 Police Declaration paperwork and show vouchers & get safety equipment
10.00 Basic shotgun and range safety, gun selection/fitting & shotgun handling and firing techniques
10.10 Practical shooting instruction and coaching – warm up practice … until the participants get the general hang of it
10.20 Mini Competition
10.40 Pairs competition – best pairs team
11.00 “Quick Draw DUEL” – who is the fastest gun?
11:25 Photos & Prize ceremony
What is included:
- Shoot real 12 gauge shotguns, using live ammunition at moving clay targets whilst being instructed by Olympic Champion Suzy Balogh and/or her staff
- No experience or license necessary.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced and all fitness levels
- Ages 12+ years (we have had participants male and female, aged from 12 to 89 years so far!)
- Everything you need is supplied – ammunition, targets, firearms, hearing and eye protection, safety frames and shooting jackets, range fees, insurance for shooters and spectators and temporary firearms licensing and temporary Shooting Club membership.
- 1 on 1 tuition when shooting – we will stand by you and guide you through each shot.
- We have firearms to suit even the smallest 12 year old and petite women!
- We ensure a safe and friendly environment.
- Each participant will receive a boxed clay target signed by Suzy herself.
- We endeavour to take photos of each participant shooting and then upload them for your free downloading from our Facebook page
Firearm Usage and Legal Requirements
You are not required to have a firearms license however if unlicensed each participant must be approved on the day of the session by filling in the NSW Police Force – Firearms Registry Declaration (P650). The declaration is for approval to use a firearm on an approved shooting range declaring that over the past 10 years the participant has been of good behavior and mental stability. Drivers license/Passport or similar is required to be shown on the day also.
Participants under 18 years must have parental or guardian consent on NSW Police Force – Firearms Registry Declaration (P650).
The Minimum age is 12 years.
Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the session
No Alcohol No drugs – participants must be sober and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the session OR YOU WILL NOT SHOOT.
Shooting Range dress code: wear enclosed shoes, no thongs or sandals or high heels.
Go to essential information for further details.